克莱威会计师事务所 — 中文公益讲座
Claywell Certified Public Accountants – Chinese Public Welfare Seminar, Tax Planning for the End of the Year, November 21, Thursday, 8:30 – 10:00 am, Skyline Club – 2000 Town Center, 28 th floor, Southfield, MI
It has been almost two years since the passage of the Tax Reduction and Employment Act (TCJA) in December 2017. Are you still not sure how the new tax law will affect your tax return? After submitting the 2018 tax return (the first year of full implementation of the new tax law), review the impact of tax reform on your tax return and make some tax planning by the end of the year, in terms of cash flow and cost savings. It is very important.
At the next Chinese round table at the Skyline Club in Southfield from 8:30 am to 10:00 am on November 21, we will discuss the following topics:
- Opportunity to optimize global effective tax rates
- Bonus depreciation and deduction of Section 179 of the Federal Tax Code
- R&D tax credit
- US Participation Exemption for Class C Companies and Overseas Intangible Income Deduction
- Tax incentives for specific regions
- Commercial interest expense deduction
- Dining and entertainment fee deduction
- Tax treatment of traffic fringe benefits
The event will be delivered in Mandarin and we welcome you to invite friends who are interested in the above topics. Please register in advance through our event link.